A list of the 5 best books for crochet beginners. This is the perfect list for you if your new to crochet.
A curated list for the best beginners books in crochet. When I first picked up my hook again and started to learn crochet. I researched about the best crochet books for beginners. I would go to my local library and check out all the books I could find on crochet.
The list that I have created below are the books that I think will benefit a person new to crochet. They might even help people who are familiar to crochet. Even though I’ve been crocheting for a bit of time, these books are my go to books when I have a question about crochet.
5 BEST BEGINNER CROCHET BOOKS
- Simple Crocheting: A Complete How-to-Crochet Workshop with 20 Projects by Erika Knight
I absolutely love this book and highly recommend it! It has amazing basic crochet tutorials and projects. One thing I love about this book is that the 20 projects in this book are by skill level based on the basic stitches.
You can find it on Amazon or any bookstore.
2. A to Z of Crochet – The Ultimate Guide for the Beginner to Advanced Crocheter by Martingale
The A to Z Crochet: The Ultimate Guide for the Beginner to Advanced Crocheter book is another great starter book for beginners or more advanced crocheters. It has great photo tutorials and a whole bunch of stitch designs.
3. Complete Crochet Course: The Ultimate Reference Guide by Shannon & Jason Mullet – Bowlsby
The Complete Crochet Course book is another great beginner book. I highly recommend this one for people new to crochet. Its has 190 stitches, 125 tutorials, and 98 techniques. So I would definitely check this book out!
4. Beyond The Square: Crochet Motifs by Edie Eckman
Beyond The Square: Crochet Motifs is a great beginner plus and beyond book. If your wanting to make more than just a crochet square, then this book is for you. This book shows you all different types of crochet motifs. Circles, hexagons, triangles, and a whole bunch of other fun squares.
5. The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs: 500 Classic and Original Patterns by Linda P. Schapper
The last book I choose for this list is The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs. I actually received this book as a gift and I love it! It shows you how to make simple stitches, as well as advanced stitches.
If you like a challenge, try this book out!
I hope you enjoyed reading this list, check out some of the post below for more tips on crocheting!
MORE CROCHET TIPS
- BEST YARNS TO USE FOR CROCHET BEGINNERS
- 5 ESSENTIALS THAT EVERY CROCHETERS NEEDS
- 5 THINGS I WISH I KNEW WHEN I STARTED CROCHETING
What are some of your favorite crochet books?
If you like this post, save it and share it!